Thank you for considering a gift to WEDO. We welcome you to specify how your contribution should be allocated, or you can entrust us to spend your invaluable contribution where we need it most – to have the greatest impact toward achieving our goals.
Click here to make a donation to WEDO. We thank you in advance!
Contributions to WEDO help to ensure women’s voices are heard by:
- supporting trainings, caucus meetings and other capacity building spaces to share information and learn from each other
- supporting women’s travel to global, regional and national policy-making fora
- supporting virtual and online communications platforms
Contributions to WEDO help strategize toward and implement transformation by:
- supporting costs for strategy meetings (in-person and virtual) between staff and partners
- supporting progressive action research, outreach and consultation to inform advocacy positions
- supporting multi-stakeholder and multi-sectoral dialogue, from the local to highest decision-making levels
Contributions to WEDO help sustain women’s organizing for change by:
- supporting costs for general administration (e.g. keeping the door open and the lights on)
- supporting costs for technology, such as updated computers, efficient file and accounting systems
- supporting the next generation of leaders (e.g. stipends for interns and graduate fellows to learn and grow with WEDO)
And much more.
Here are other options for giving:
Make a donation by phone or mail
Wills and other planned gifts
If you would like more information about our programs or have questions about donating, please contact:
Cate Owren, Executive Director, cate [at] wedo.org
Ugoagha Awa, Finance Manager, ugoagha [at] wedo.org
Donations to WEDO, a 501(c)3, are tax-deductible.
To view WEDO’s recently filed form 990, please visit www.guidestar.org